- Have a station where guests can write their well wishes and/or marriage advice (“Before you embark…”) and drop it in an open vintage suitcase.
- Instead of leaving notes in the suitcase, you could have a “marriage passport” (make it look like a real passport) for the bride and have all the guests write notes on the pages.
- Find out how to say “I love you” in several languages and see if the guests can guess each one!
- Make the invitations look like tickets or boarding passes.
- Create mini suitcases out of cardboard boxes or other material and fill them with party favor goodies. Put them on a table with a sign labeled “baggage claim.”
Invitations. What a darling way to inform your guests with the party date, time and place. Source: A+P Designs
(Visited 80,752 times, 1 visits today)