- Decorate with vintage suitcases stacked on top of each other, open with the contents spilling out, etc.
- Use maps to decorate in creative ways like cutting triangle pieces and creating a banner, antiquing the map, map paper lanterns, cut-out cupcake toppers, etc.
- Display Dr. Seuss’s book “Oh The Places You’ll Go!”
- Decorate with old postcards, maybe spread them all over the tables.
- Make a banner of different country’s flags.
- As the guests arrive, you could hand out packages of peanuts in honor of the classic airplane food.
- You could make refreshments based on the bride’s favorite place she’s ever traveled to or wants to travel to; i.e. pastries for Paris, taco salad for Mexico, pasta and pizza for Italy, etc. OR serve foods from all over the world!
(Visited 81,033 times, 1 visits today)