1. McDonald’s Gift Card for a Happy Meal. I always buy off the dollar menu when eating out, so my kids think this is amazing when they get to order their own kids meal.
2. Pass to go Bowling.
3. Pass to go Play a Game of Lazer Tag.
4. Frosty Coupons from Wendy’s.
5. Pez Dispenser and Pez Refill. Get their favorite sports team or character. The cheapest place I’ve found them are the Dollar Tree and Walmart.
7. Fuzzy Socks.
9. Video Game.
11. Ear Buds.
12. Winter Gloves or Mittens.
13. Turbie Twist Hair Towel. This produce is my FAVORITE, my daughter and I both use these every time we shower! Photo Credit: Bed Bath and Beyond