– Invite your guests to come dressed in comfortable clothes or pajamas, even wear a robe if they want.
– Pamper the feet with a full pedicure: soak, exfoliate, moisturize, and paint. You buy the supplies and have the guests give each other pedicures OR if you have a bigger budget, hire professionals to come do it.
– Hire a masseuse or ask a friend who knows something about massage to give massages to the bride and guests.
– Have an assortment of nail polish colors available, and label each one with a name related to marriage or weddings—“romantic red,” “blushing bride pink,” “groomsman green,” “wedding bell white,” etc.
– You could do facials too, but just be aware that peoples’ skin may react to it, and you don’t want people to have rashes for the big day!
– Give out nail polish, foot/hand lotion, or exfoliating scrubs as party favors.
– Serve herbal tea—chamomile is known to be especially relaxing.
– Light the room with real or faux candles.
– Place luffas in large glass vases as centerpieces.