– For gifting simple treats, place in a mason jar and decorate with ribbon, paint, doilies, etc.
– Cover a portion of the gift box in glue and dip in homemade or store-bought confetti. Probably pretty messy, but sooooo adorable!
– Create a chalkboard look using chalkboard markers on black paper gift wrap.
– Make your own gift box out of an empty cereal box! Way cool! Tutorial here: http://blightdesign.com/unfinished/?p=34.
– Create a wax paper flower bow to adorn the gift. Find out how here: http://whipperberry.com/2011/12/holiday-memories-with-elmers-gluenglitter-wax-paper-bow-tutorial-giveaway.html.
– Add a yellow measuring tape accent on plain brown paper packaging.
– For a music lover, wrap their gift in sheet music.