- Bake pineapple upside down cake to serve at the party because, guess what, it was invented in the 1920s!
- Add a fun feather topper to a gorgeous cake.
- On a T.V. or screen, have scenes of 20s movies (created in the 20s or set in the 20s) playing throughout the party. You might also have posters or life-size cardboard figures of famous people from the 20s like Charlie Chaplin, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Babe Ruth, Amelia Earheart, and maybe even Al Capone!
- Decorate with advertisements from the 1920s-it’s amazing how many of those products are still around!
- Use candlelight at the table for a romantic touch.
- Create a 1920’s photo booth with props like feather boas, bowler hats, and even a cardboard cutout of a 20’s car!
(Visited 8,651 times, 1 visits today)